Elements to watch before you go to do the VTV
It is important to know in advance some important aspects before you show up to perform VTV.
- LIGHTS: They must operate both shot, long, turn, position (these last 2 front and rear), brake (not considered the 3rd light, if you have).
- PATENT CHAPS: Both must be placed and be official. If you are processing duplicates, you can circulate with the 3-letter paper and 3 numbers given by the register.
- OBLEA GNC: Current.
- BATERY: Well-fixed to your accommodation.
- TIRES: With minimun drawing depth of 1,6 mm (on the entire tread)
- BULONS OR FLOOR FIXING NUTS: No missing. 1 of each wheel can be replaced by safety element.
- WINDSHIELD WITHOUT POLARIZED, ANTI-VANDALS OR ANY OTHER AFFILIATED ELEMENTS.
- BUMPER: No cracks or missing.
- DOORS, BOX OR CAPOT: They must lock with their original closures, they cannot be opened alone.
- REAR VIEW MIRROS: Existing and complete left interior and exterior.
- FUEL COVER: Existing and hermetic closure.
- NO EXCESSIVE SMOKE EMISSION BY ESCAPE.
- THE HORN MUST SOUND AND BE THE ORIGINAL (not multiple sounds or strident).
- FRONT SUPPORTS: Existing and in good condition.
- SEATBELTS, FRONT AND REAR: Existing and in good condition.
What are the statistics that your vehicle has to overcome in order to continue driving.
- Front Axle Drift (max 15 m/km)
- Efficiency Parking Brake (min 10%)
- Brakes Global Efficiency (min 45%)
- Brakes Unbalance Axis 1(max 30%)
- Brakes Unbalance Axis 2 (max 30%)
- Suspension Front Efficiency (min 40%)
- Suspension Front Imbalance (max 30%)
- Suspension Rear Efficiency (min 40%)
- Rear Unbalance Suspension (max 30%)